This is another typical Chinese recipe, which can be served for Chinese New Year. Sorry for the late recipes,
but I’ve been quite busy these days! I promise I will write more Chinese New Year recipes next year! For other Chinese New Year recipes, try these:Spring Rolls, Mauritian-Chinese fried noodles and Chinese Tea Eggs, Orange Chicken in a sauce, Vegetarian potstickers, Chinese dumplings with
(Complete list of Chinese New Year Recipes)
Sweet and sour pork meatballs recipe (Chinese New Year Recipe)
2 pork balls for each person
pickled vegetables ( carrots- green cucumber- onion- garlic)
soya sprouts cleaned- washed
2 tomatoes cut in quarter
1st sauce :
2 tbsp vinegar
3 tbsp sugar
2 tbsp soya sauce
2 tbsp tomato or cherry puree
1/2 tbsp salt
2nd sauce :
2 tbsp cornflour powder in 1/2 glass water
1. Stir fry the tomato quarter in 2 tbsp oil with the 1st sauce.
2. Add the pickled veges drain the water for the 1st sauce.
3. Cook 2 minutes, add the 2nd sauce to thicken.
4. Place the pork balls on a serving plate.
5. Pour the cooked pickles on the pork balls.
6. Sprinkle the soya sprouts- coriander leaves.
7. Serve with a bowl of white rice.